In this guide, we will explain how to create new Opportunity and Product records on Salesforce using Formyoula. We will use a Salesforce lookup field to search for existing Products (Price Book Entries) that will be linked to the newly created Opportunity record.
We will be able to use this form while our mobile device is offline. All records will be created on Salesforce once the device has regained internet connection.
Please start by following these steps:
1. Please go to app.formyoula.com and click “Sign In With Salesforce”.
2. Please click on the “New Form” button to create a new form.
3. Please click “Rename” to name your new form.
4. We will drag and drop all required Opportunity object fields on to our form. A Salesforce lookup field to search for existing Account records, a Text field for the Opportunity name, a Select field for the Stage and a Date field for the Close Date.
5. Next, drag and drop a Hidden field on your form that will hold the Order Price Book ID. Please copy the Price Book ID from your Salesforce Price Book record detail page URL. This will link the new Opportunity record to an existing Price Book so that we can create Opportunity Products from the Price Book Product list.
6. Please drag and drop a Repeat Group field on your form. This will be used to create any number of new Opportunity Product records that will be linked to the new Opportunity record.
7. Please drag and drop all required fields inside the Repeat Group for the Opportunity Product record creation. First, drag and drop a Salesforce Lookup and edit the field.
Please add a record filter option to search for Price Book Entry records linked to a particular Price Book in Salesforce. For example:
Pricebook2Id = ‘01s58000000Hezx’
8. Drag and drop all other necessary fields for the new Opportunity Product record creation.
9. Click “Save & Close” to save your form.
10. Click on “(Add)” under the “Connections” column or click on the “Create a Connection” button, or select “Add/Edit Connections” from the “Actions” available list.
11. Select “Salesforce” from the available connections list and click “Create Connection >>”.
12. Select “Opportunity” from the available Salesforce Object list and click “Save”.
13. Select the matching fields from both mapping select lists and click “Create Map”.
14. When done, click on the “<< Back to Connections” button.
15. Select “Salesforce” from the available connections list and click “Create Connection >>”.
16. Select “Opportunity Product” from the available Salesforce Object list and click “Save”.
17. First, we will enable the repeat group function that will make sure each Formyoula repeat group entry is created as a new record on Salesforce.
18. Save the record settings once done.
19. Next, please select the matching fields from both mapping select lists and click “Create Map”.
20. When done, please click on the “Try Form >>” button. This will open the mobile web app.
21. Select the newly created form.
22. First, we will find an existing Account record on Salesforce that will be linked to the new Opportunity record. Next, we will select the Close date and add as many Opportunity Products as necessary by creating new repeat entries. Once done, please submit the form entry.
23. When you open Salesforce, you will be able to see the newly created Opportunity record with multiple Opportunity Products linked the Account record.
For any questions, please contact us - firstname.lastname@example.org