In this guide we will explain how to manually add existing Salesforce users to Formyoula account from your Salesforce organization.
1. Please sign into Formyoula.com and click on the “Users” tab.
2. Next, please click on the “Add Users▽” button and select the “Add Salesforce User” option.
3. Please search for your Salesforce users. You can use Name, Email, Username, Nickname or other Salesforce User fields as the search parameter.
4. Once a user is found please click on the “Add User” button.
5. Now you can assign a license and share forms with the new user. Please see the following guide that explains the form sharing process - http://support.formyoula.com/knowledgebase/articles/409916-form-sharing
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com