In this guide, you will learn how to map the Formyoula Form ID and Entry ID fields to Salesforce with the option to create a link on the Salesforce record detail page that opens the form entry on your Formyoula dashboard.
1. When you have created your Formyoula form and added the Salesforce connection, you can map the Formyoula system Form ID and Entry ID fields to custom “Text” type fields in Salesforce.
2. These system fields will push the Form ID and Entry ID values from the Formyoula form entry URL link into Salesforce record fields.
[Additionally] You can create a formula field on Salesforce that will display a clickable URL link on your Salesforce record that brings you directly to the form entry on your Formyoula dashboard.
1. Please create a formula field on your Salesforce object.
2. Please select “Text” as the returning field type.
3. Please use the following formula to display the actual link on your Salesforce field. Please make sure to change the Form_ID__c and the Entry_ID__c custom field API names with your custom field API names -
4. When a form entry will be submitted, you will be able to access it directly from your Salesforce record detail page.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com