Please follow these steps to record and display images in Salesforce:
Record an Image URL in Salesforce:
1) Create a custom URL or Text field in Salesforce on the object you are looking to record the image on.
2) Name the label.
3) Now on Formyoula map your photo field to the newly created Photo URL field in Salesforce.
4) Now the photo URL will be recorded in Salesforce.
Display an image on Salesforce:
1) To display the actual image on Salesforce please create a formula field on the same object as the URL field.
2) Select “Text” as the returning value.
3) Please use this syntax for the formula: IF (NOT(ISBLANK(Photo_URL__c)),IMAGE(Photo_URL__c, 'Image', 200, 200),"No Image Is Captured")
Replace the “Photo_URL__c” field with your custom “Text” or “URL” field. You can set the size of the image by changing the number values (pixels).
4) Now the photo will be displayed on Salesforce.
For any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org