In this guide we will demonstrate how to create a new Opportunity record that is linked to an existing Account record in Salesforce with a Formyoula mobile form. This mobile form can be completed while the mobile device is offline and the new record will be created on Salesforce once the device regains internet connection. Both Salesforce and non-Salesforce users can complete Formyoula mobile forms and the new records will be created on Salesforce. You can create any number of records on standard or custom object with a single Formyoula mobile form. Child record creation is supported using repeat group elements.
1. Go to Formyoula.com and click “Sign In”.
2. Click “New Form”.
3. Click “Rename” to give your new form a name.
4. Forms can have multiple pages. We will leave one with the standard name “Details”.
5. Drag and drop a Salesforce Lookup field from the “Salesforce” section. This will be used to assign the new Opportunity to an existing Account in Salesforce.
6. Click on the “pencil” icon and edit the Salesforce Lookup field. In this case we will name the label as “Account” and will select “Account” from the available “Object” list.
7. Drag and drop other fields on your form. Add as many fields as you need.
8. Click on the “pencil” icon to edit the fields.
9. Drag and drop a “Select” field on your form to capture information and match it to the Salesforce picklist fields on Opportunity record.
10. Edit the field and add matching values as on Salesforce field.
11. Click “Save & Close” to save your form.
12. Click on “(Add)” under the “Connections” column or click on the “Create a Connection” button or select “Add/Edit Connections” from the “Actions” available list.
13. Select “Salesforce” from the available connections list and click “Create Connection >>”.
14. Select “Opportunity” from the available Salesforce Object list and click “Save”.
15. Select “Account”, which is our Lookup field, from the “Form Field” list and select “Account ID” from the “Object Field” list. When both selected click “Create Map”. This will ensure to link the new Opportunity to an existing Account in Salesforce.
16. Map all the necessary fields from your Formyoula form to the Salesforce fields.
17. When done, go to your Formyoula dashboard.
18. Click on the “Try” button next to the form. This will open the mobile web app.
19. Select the newly created form.
20. Fill in the form. Press on the “Find” button to search for existing Accounts on Salesforce.
21. Select the Account.
22. Fill in the rest of the form and click “Submit” when done.
23. Now, on Salesforce you will see the new Opportunity record that is assigned to an existing Account record.
For any questions please contact us - firstname.lastname@example.org.