In this guide, we will demonstrate how to use add and use the Barcode/QR scanner.
1. Please edit your form template.
2. Please drag & drop The Barcode Scanner element on your form from the Media section.
3. Please Save & Close the form.
4. Please open the Formyoula app on your mobile device.
5. Next, please open your form template.
6. Please click scan on the Barcode Scanner form element.
7. Please scan a QR code and a URL link will be populated in the field. [Optionally] You can manually enter the Barcode ID.
8. You can map the Barcode Scanner Field to a Text or a URL field on your Salesforce Object.
For any questions, please contact us - email@example.com