In this guide, we will demonstrate how to restrict the Formyoula Users page to admin users only.
1. Please login into your Formyoula dashboard - https://app.formyoula.com/dashboard
2. Please click on your name in the top right corner and go the Setup page - https://app.formyoula.com/setup/account
3. Select “Yes” for the “Disable users Page for Non-Admins” option under the Organisations Details tab.
4. When selected, please click on the “Update Organisation” button.
5. Now, when a Non-Admin user will try to access the Users page, they will receive the following notification: “Hello! To see and manage your organization users, please request administrator access”.
For any questions, please contact us - email@example.com.