Clone Fields
Add setting onto each field to clone it.
I want to add a bunch of the same field but i have to add them all individually rather then creating it once and cloning it.
Example: photo field, i need 5 different photos taken on a form, each time i add the photo field i need to rename it, set the quality, set the required and set it to save a copy locally.
It would save me a lot of time if i could create the first field and then clone it 5 times.
-
tracy commented
I would really like the ability to clone a page within a form, as I need "split" a current page into two different pages and I don't want to have to recreate all the fields. BUT, I would settle for being able to clone/duplicate the fields I need and move them to the new page.