In this guide, we will demonstrate how to download your form entries as a CSV file based on specific date ranges.
1. Please go to your Formyoula dashboard - https://app.formyoula.com/dashboard
2. Click on the “Actions” button and select “Download Entries (Beta)” from the available list.
3. Please click on the date field. You can select either from the provided date ranges or add a custom date range to download the form entries for specific dates. For custom date range - please select start and end date on the calendar and click on the “Apply” button.
Please note that for specific date ranges you can download form entries only in the range of one month.
4. Once the dates are selected and applied, please click on the “Download csv” button.
5. The download can take up to few minutes based on the form entry count and form complexity, as well as on the internet speed.
6. Now you can import the downloaded CSV file into Excel or other services.
For any questions, please contact us - email@example.com