I suggest you ...

Ability to name PDFs which are attached to email connections using information in the form

When you add email connections to a form, you have the option of adding code which automatically retrieves data from a form and displays this information in the email subject and/or body. The code would look something like this: "{{51a5-3zf2-pl3f}}".

When you edit email connections you have the option of attaching a form as a PDF. My suggestion would be to give Formyoula the ability to rename the PDF files which are attached to your emails based on information found in a form. Otherwise, a lot of time is spent manually renaming PDF files because they would all generically be named based on the name of the form. An example of my idea would be; in a given form, if you have a text field called "Name of person completing this form"; it would be good to be able to use whatever was typed in that field as the name of a PDF file.

5 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Tanaka shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AdminFormyoula (Support, Formyoula.com) commented  · 

Hey Tanaka,

Thank you for sharing your great suggestion.

We will review your idea and will check if this can be included in one of our future update releases. I will be happy to keep you posted on this.

If you have any questions, please contact us at support@formyoula.com

Thank you again,
        Formyoula team

Feedback and Knowledge Base